Manila, August 8, 2014 --- The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), through Memorandum Circular No. 2014-09, announces the procedures on payment and validation of overseas examination fees for the 2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) in Israel as follows:
|PRC Examination Fee||Forty US Dollars ($40)|
|Land Bank Remittance Charges||Five US Dollars ($5)|
|Total||Forty Five US Dollars ($45)|
|ISRAEL||WIC Worldcom Finance Ltd.
107 Levinski St.
Tel Aviv 66052
|JORDAN||UAE Exchange LLC Co.
Jabal Al-Hussain Branch
Sukarno Circle 201
Khaled Bin Al-waleed St.
962 6 5661148, 962 6 568 9686
962 6 567 8402
|Beneficiary / Account Name||TREASURER OF THE PHILIPPINES – FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSIT –
|Bank Name||LANDBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES|
|Bank Address||LBP INTRAMUROS BRANCH, MANILA|
|The Remittance/Transfer-Cash Sale Slips shall clearly show the complete name of the applicant as remitter/depositor and the board examination applied for (e.g. JUAN DE LA CRUZ / LET).|
Mr. Richmond Lagrito: +972-526407003, email@example.com
- All conditionally-approved applicants based on the list forwarded to the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) and posted at the PRC website shall be directed to pay the corresponding examination fee:
- The specified fees exclude any applicable remittance fees that may be charged by the authorized Remittance Partner Office of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP).
- Applicants are directed to remit their payments to the following authorized Remittance Partner Office of the LBP:
- The examination fees shall be remitted to LBP using the specified account name and account number:
- For any concerns relative to the LBP accredited remittance companies and the processing of payments of examination fees, the applicants may contact the following LBP Overseas Representative Officer:
- The POLO shall also direct the applicants to appear at its office on a specified date prior to the schedule of examinations and to present the original and photocopy of the Remittance/Transfer-Cash Sale Slips to the official delegates of PRC as proof of payment and
- The PRC officials shall validate the remittances of the applicants before issuing the Official Receipts and Notices of Admission. Under no circumstance shall an Official Receipt and Notice of Admission be issued to an applicant unless the correct and valid amount of remittance have been established.
- Memorandum Circular No. 2014-09 dated August 06, 2014 - Policies on Payment and Validation of Examination Fees for the 2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers in Israel