Please click HERE to apply online.
* PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.
** Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and valid identification of the professional and the representative.
For dual citizens renewing their PRC Professional Identification Card, please present the original and photocopy of any of the following at the Licensure and Registration Division - Regional Office:
- Oath of Allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines or
- Current and Valid Philippine Passport or
- Indentification Certificate recognizing the applicant as a Filipino Citizen
In case the original copy is not available, a Certified True Copy of the document will suffice.
Should any of the above stated documents is not applicable, former Filipino citizens (Filipinos who were able to register at PRC but subsequently acquired another citizenship) will have to comply with the requirements set under Catergory F (P.D. No. 541, "Allowing Former Professionals to Practice their Respective Professions") of PRC Resolution No. 668, series of 2012 and proceed to Licensure and Registration Division - Regional Office for submission of requirements.
Notice to all professionals: the required CPD credit units for the renewal of Professional Identification Card (PIC) starting the year 2018 are as follows: (click HERE for the list).
Present your CPD Certificates indicating CPD credit units earned upon claiming your PIC.
Professionals who are unable to comply with the required CPD credit units shall be allowed to renew their PIC upon execution of an undertaking to complete the required CPD credit units for the next compliance period.
The undertaking is included in the application for renewal of PIC (click here for sample, FOR VIEWING ONLY) and can only be availed until December 31, 2018.
- Aeronautical Engineers
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineers
- Customs Brokers
- Registered Electrical Engineers / Professional Electrical Engineer / Registered Master Electrician
- Profesional Electronics Engineers / Electronics Engineer / Electronics Technician
- Geodetic Engineers
- Guidance and Counseling
- Environmental Planner
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Psychologist / Psychometrician
- Real Estate Services
- Respiratory Therapist