The PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) announces that Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) will be conducted in the Middle East on September 14, 15 & 16, 2016.
The testing centers and licensure board examinations are as follows:
|TESTING CENTER||LICENSURE EXAMINATION|
|• Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Doha, Qatar
• Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
| 1. ARCHITECTS
2. CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
3. CIVIL ENGINEERS
4. ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS
5. ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNERS
6. MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANICS
7. MASTER PLUMBERS
9. REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIANS
10. PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS
11. RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS
12. RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS
- Applicants shall apply through the Online Application data-entry System (OAS). Click HERE starting June 10, 2016. Deadline will be on July 1, 2016.
- The applicants shall submit to Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) two (2) pcs. passport-size picture with complete nametag in white background and scanned documents as identified below saved in CD/USB. Deadline for submission is on Friday, July 15, 2016. (NOTE: Requirements can be browsed at the official website of PRC, www.prc.gov.ph). The POLO shall accept digitized documents and compile in a File Folder per board licensure examination. The POLO shall save these compilations of digitized documents in a USB for submission to PRC. Deadline for submission of the list of pre-qualified applicants for the various discipline/boards together with CD/USB by POLO to PRC is on Friday, July 29, 2016. The list of approved applicants will be posted at the PRC website.
- In the case of the licensure examination for professional teachers, the list of pre-qualified applicants for Elementary Level should be separated from those for the Secondary Level. The list for the Secondary Level must also identify the Major Subject of Specialization to be taken by the examinee.
- Basic documents to be presented on site.
- Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) - Specific Original Documents
5.2 For CPAs:
5.2.1 Certificate of Completion for refresher course, if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, OR).
5.3. Environmental Planners:
5.3.1. College Diploma
5.3.2. One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character from a licensed Professional in the area of his residence or employment
5.3.3. Transcript of Records showing that the applicant is a holder of any of the following degrees from schools, colleges or universities duly recognized and accredited by the CHED:
126.96.36.199. A Graduate Degree in Environmental Planning, Urban and Regional Planning, City Planning, Town or Country Planning and/or Human Settlements Planning or its equivalent.
188.8.131.52. A Post-Graduate Diploma in Environmental Planning, Urban and Regional Planning, City Planning, Town and Country Planning and/or Human Settlements Planning or its equivalent, and with at least one (1) year of on-the job training.
184.108.40.206. A Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning, Urban Planning and Regional Planning, City Planning, Town and Country Planning and/or Human Settlements Planning, or its equivalent, and with two (2) years of on-the-job training.
220.127.116.11. A Master’s or Doctorate degree in either Architecture, Engineering, Ecology, Economics, Geography, Geology, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Science Law, Environmental Science, Environmental Management, Development Management, Natural Resources Planning and Development, or other related discipline acceptable to the Board and with three (3) years of on-the-job training.
18.104.22.168. A Bachelor’s Degree in either Architecture, Engineering, Economics, Public Administration, Law, Social Work and Community Development or Sociology and other related discipline acceptable to the Board and with five (5) years of on-the-job training
5.3.4. Certificate of On-the-Job Training, In-Service Training or Distance Learning as required above shall be undertaken under the supervision of a Registered and Licensed Environmental Planner or the applicant’s immediate supervisor, in an agency or organization engaged or involved in environmental planning functions or programs, as may be determined by the Board.
5.4. Certified Plant Mechanics:
5.4.1. Certification of Employment from the Company/Employer
5.4.2. Certificate of Experience (PRC Form 104)
5.4.3. Detailed Description of Equipment (PRC Form)
5.4.4. Valid License of Certifying Mechanical Engineer/CPM
5.4.5. Affidavit of Competency
5.5. Master Plumbers:
5.5.1. For graduates of BS Civil Engineering, BS Architecture, BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Sanitary Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering and BS Mining Engineering – Transcript of Records
5.5.2. For High School Graduates / Vocational / College Graduates of other courses – at least 5 years in actual plumbing work under the supervision of a Registered Master Plumber and High School Diploma/Transcript of Records
5.6 For Nurses:
5.6.1 BSN graduates under CMO NO. 14 S 2009 – Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registrar, duly notarized.
5.6.2 BSN graduates under CMO No. 30 S 2001 – original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the OR-DR cases in the new format.
5.6.3. Basic documents
5.7 For Registered Master Electricians:
5.7.1 Certificate of Experience on prescribed form (PRC Form No. 104), certified and signed by REE/RME/PEE showing of the following technical background:
22.214.171.124 For graduates or completed three (3) years of BS Electrical Engineering / completed three (3) years of Electrical Engineering Technology - one (1) year practice in electrical wiring and installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment
126.96.36.199 For graduate of a two-year electrician’s course of instruction from a vocational or trade school – two (2) years of apprenticeship after completion of the course of instruction on electrical installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment;
188.8.131.52 For has completed a one-year electrician’s course of instruction from a vocational school – three (3) years of apprenticeship after completion of the course of instruction on electrical installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment;
184.108.40.206 For High School graduate – five (5) years of apprenticeship in electric wiring, installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment.
5.7.2 Certification from the current employer
5.7.3 Valid ID/License of Certifying REE/RME/PEE
5.8. Radiologic Technologists:
5.8.1. One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character from licensed Radiologic Technologist in the area of his residence or employment
5.9. Respiratory Therapists:
5.9.1. Three (3) Certificates of Good Moral Character
5.9.2. Certificate of Internship or Certificate of Employment with at least 10 months related to Respiratory Therapy with English Translation if written in Arabic or Foreign Language
5.9.3. Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) for Autonomous Colleges/Universities
5.9.4. For Repeaters with three (3) failures: Certificate of Completion of Refresher Course
- Full text of the Announcement
- Resolution No. 2016-981 (series of 2016) - Fixing the Dates and Places of the Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBEs) for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) In The Middle East For 2016