In view of the 12 March 2020 Presidential declaration on the prohibition of mass gatherings upon the recommendation of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF), and to further ensure the safety of the inductees, guests, and personnel and officials of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), and prevent the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), please be advised that the following scheduled Mass Oathtakings are postponed until further notice:
- Oathtaking of new Master Plumbers (March 14, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Architects (March 28, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Physical and Occupational Therapists (March 29, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Real Estate Salespersons (April 2, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Real Estate Consultants (April 3, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics (April 18, 2020)
Announcement on the new Mass Oathtaking schedules will be posted on the PRC website and/or PRC social media accounts.