The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), together with different Schools and Universities in Manila and selected provinces, signed a Memorandum of Agreement to use their facilities as testing centers during various licensure examinations. This is to extend and widen the reach of the Commission in the accommodation and security of examinees in different parts of the country. Terms and conditions that were mutually agreed upon by both parties were included in the MOA for a transparent, fair and secure partnership.
Below is the list of schools that agreed to be PRC’s examination venues:
- Central Colleges of the Philippines
- Centro Escolar University—Manila
- Colegio De San Juan De Letran
- College of the Holy Spirit Manila
- Holy Trinity Academy
- Mary Chiles College
- Philippine College of Criminology
- Sta. Isabel College
- St. Joseph’s College of Quezon City
- The Family Clinic, Inc.
- Baguio Central School
- Baguio Central University
- Bonifacio Elementary School
- Josefa Cariño Elementary School
- Lucban Elementary School
- Mabini Elementary School
- Quezon Elementary School
- Rizal Elementary School
- Rizal National High School
- Tanchuling College, Inc.
To view the commission’s MOA between the above-mentioned schools/universities, click HERE.