Lucena City, Quezon – During the 3rd Quarter of 2017, the Professional Regulation Commission Lucena Regional Office (PRC Lucena) has maintained the intensified mobile service program to cater to the critical and the much needed PRC services to its clients especially to the hard to reach areas of provinces of MIMAROPA and CALABARZON.
PRC Lucena officials and employees conducted a total of twelve (12) Mobile Services during the months of July, August and September 2017. With the collaborative support from the Local Government Units and Robinsons Malls with PRC Lucena, the mobile service program has been a complete success. Despite the limited manpower, and a full schedule on the activities by the Commission, the office managed to deploy teams to attend and serve its clients.
True to the Commission’s thrust of bringing PRC services closer to the public, especially to those who are having difficulty in availing of PRC services due to financial & travel inconveniences, PRC Lucena catered and served PRC frontline services consisting of application for various board licensure examinations, renewal of professional identification card, initial registration of new board examination passers and issuance of various certification requests to a total of 3009 clients during the 3 month period in the following venues:
1. Calauag, Quezon on July 1-2, 2017
2. Robinsons Place General Trias on July 3-5, 2017
3. Robinsons Summit Ridge Tagaytay on Juy 5-6, 2017
4. San Jose, Occidental Mindoro on July 11-12, 2017
5. Robinsons Place Lipa on August 3-4, 2017
6. Robinsons Place Cainta on August 7-8, 2017
7. Robinsons Place Palawan on August 15-17, 2017
8. Robinsons Place Santa Rosa on August 21-22, 2017
9. Victoria, Oriental Mindoro on August 25, 2017
10. San Jose, Occidental Mindoro on September 27-28, 2017 and Victoria, Oriental Mindoro on September 29, 2017
11. Robinsons Place Palawan on September 27-29, 2017
12. San Pablo, Laguna on September 5, 2017
Alongside these mobile services, PRC Lucena also maintains its continued presence at the One-Stop Service Center for OFWs (OSSCO) located in Brgy. Parian, Calamba, Laguna to serve our OFW professionals in the Region and neighboring cities.
For information regarding future mobile services, please contact:
2/F Lucena Grand Central Terminal Inc., Building
Barangay Ilayang Dupay, Lucena City 4301
Tel: (042) 373-7316; Telefax: (042) 373-7305
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
website: prc.gov. ph/prclucena.weebly.com