Manila, NCR - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in its commitment to reach and serve more clients will open a Service Center in Robinsons Place Las Piñas, Ground Floor, Alabang – Zapote Road, Brgy. Talon Uno, Las Piñas, Metro Manila on July 11, 2018 (Wednesday).
Robinsons Place Las Piñas PRC Service Center will be open every Monday to Friday from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. It will offer the following services:
- Application for Licensure Examinations;
- Renewal of Professional Identification Cards;
- Issuance of Duplicate Professional Identification Cards;
- Authentication of Certificate of Registration (COR) and/ Professional Identification Card (PIC);
- Issuance of Certificate of Good Standing;
- Original Certification of Board Rating/Board Passing;
- Authentication of Board Rating/Board Passing; and
- Processing of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Application.
The establishment of PRC Service Centers in Robinsons Malls is part of the agreement between PRC and Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC).