The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 202 out of 292 passed the Interior Design Licensure Examination given by the Board of Interior Design in Manila this October 2013.
The members of the Board of Interior Design are Sonia Santiago-Olivares, Chairman; Kathryn Milagrosa B. Abaño and Maria Carlota D. Hilvano, Members.
The results were released in thirteen (13) working days after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on November 7 & 8, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of October 2013 Interior Designer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the October 2013 Interior Designer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the October 2013 Interior Designer Licensure Examination
- Board Resolution 2013-07 on issuance of an amended list of successful examinees in the October 2013 Interior Designer Licensure Examination