The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 465 out of 855 passed the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination and 41 out of 152 passed the X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Radiologic Technology in the cities of Manila and Zamboanga this November 2011.
The members of the Board of Radiologic Technology are Wilhelmina M. Gana, Chairman; Cecilia S. Mananghaya, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Mr. Zaldy M. Ambon, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on November 14, 2011 but not later than December 2, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014 for RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2011-2014 for X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of November 2011 Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the November 2011 Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the November 2011 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Radiologic Technologist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the three (3) highest places (X-Ray Technologist)
- List of successful examinees in the November 2011 Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the November 2011 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination