The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 509 out of 982 passed the Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Radiologic Technology in the cities of Manila and Iloilo this June 2010.
The members of the Board of Radiologic Technology are Wilhelmina M. Gana, Chairman (inhibited); Cecilia S. Mananghaya, Officer-In-Charge; Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Mr. Zaldy M. Ambon, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Thursday, June 17, 2010 but not later than July 9, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013 for RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2010-2013 for X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examinations as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Association of Radiologic Technologists, Inc. (PART) will start on Thursday, June 17, 2010.
- Full text of the Official Result of June 2010 Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the June 2010 Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the June 2010 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Radiologic Technologist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (X-Ray Technologist)
- List of successful examinees in the June 2010 Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examinations