The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 251 out of 352 passed the Optometrist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Optometry in Manila this July 2012.
The members of the Board of Optometry are Dr. Vivian S. Sarabia, Chairman; Dr. Anita S. Villarta and Dr. Noel L. Santos, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, July 30, 2012 but not later than August 3, 2012. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of July 2012 Optometrist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the July 2012 Optometrist Licensure Examination (6 years)
- Performance of schools in the July 2012 Optometrist Licensure Examination (4 years)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (6 years)
- List of successful examinees in the July 2012 Optometrist Licensure Examination