INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS/EXAMINEES WHO ARE CONDITIONALLY – APPROVED ON THE PAYMENT OF PRESCRIBED EXAMINATION FEES
(Pursuant to Office Order No. 2011 -415 dated November 25, 2011)
- Applicants shall first verify their names from the LIST OF CONDITIONALLY-APPROVED APPLICANTS at the Philippine Embassy/Consulate/POLO.
- Applicants shall proceed to the authorized Overseas Remittance Office (ORO) of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) listed below to remit the examination fee.
Country/Testing Center Overseas Remittance Offices Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Al Ansari – Abu Dhabi
UAE Exchange – Abu Dhabi
UAE Exchange – Dubai
Doha, Qatar Al Fardan Exchange- Qatar Riyadh & Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Tahweel Al Rahji Express
- Applicants shall fill-out the Remittance/Cash Transfer Sale Slip indicating the following information:
Beneficiary/Account Name TREASURER OF THE PHILIPPINES – FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSIT- DOLLAR ACCOUNT Account Number 0014-0087-21 Bank Name LAND BANK OF THE PHILLIPINES Bank Address LBP INTRAMUROS BRANCH, MANILA
*The Remittance/Cash Transfer Slip shall clearly show the complete name of the applicant as remitter/depositor and the board examination applied for ( e.g JUAN DE LA CRUZ/ ACCOUNTANCY).
PRESCRIBED EXAMINATION FEES ACCOUNTANCY, ARCHITECTURE, CIVIL ENGINEERING, ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, NURSES USD40.00 REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN USD30.00 REMOVAL EXAMINATION: ACCOUNTANCY & ELECTRONICS USD25.00
NOTE: Transfer Cost/remittance charges NOT INCLUDED in the quoted fees (to be paid by the applicants)
- Applicants shall submit a copy of the Remittance or Cash Transfer Sale Slip to the PRC Team on registration days (October 23 and 24) at the designated venue.
- An Official Receipt will be issued by the PRC team upon submission of the Remittance or Cash Transfer Sale Slip.
- The Notice of Admission (NOA) and Official Receipt will be issued to the applicants as proof of admission by the PRC Team on the registration day.
- FAILURE TO REMIT THE EXAMINATION FEES ON OR BEFORE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL MEAN NON- ADMISSION IN THE EXAMINATIONS.