Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) named the newly appointed honorable Chairmen/Chairpersons, together with their Alternates, of Career Progression and Specialization Program-Credit Accumulation and Transfer System (CPSP-CATS) Program Management Committee last February 23, 2021, via Microsoft Teams.
Virtually administered by Honorable Chairman Teofilo S. Pilando, Jr. and witnessed by Honorable Commissioner Jose Y. Cueto, Jr. and Oversight Commissioner for CPSP-CATS Honorable Yolanda D. Reyes, the following Professional Regulatory Boards took their oath before PRC.
PRB of Criminology (PRB-CRM)
- Hon. Ramil G. Gabao, Chairman
PRB of Electrical Engineering (PRB-OEE)
- Hon. Jaime V. Mendoza, Chairman
- Hon. Francis V. Mapile, Alternate Chairman
PRB of Guidance and Counseling (PRB-OGC)
- Hon. Carmelita P. Pabiton, Chairperson
- Hon. Luzviminda S. Guzman, Alternate Chairperson
PRB of Landscape Architecture (PRB-OLA)
- Hon. Cecilia Herras-Tence, Chairperson
- Hon. Paulo G. Alcazaren, Alternate Chairman
PRB of Metallurgical Engineering (PRB-OME)
- Hon. Agustin M. Fudolig, Chairman
- Hon. Juancho Pablo S. Galvez, Alternate Chairman
PRB for Professional Teachers (PRB-PTR)
- Hon. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairperson
- Hon. Paz I. Lucido, Alternate Chairperson
PRB of Radiologic Technology (PRB-RAD)
- Hon. Ma. Jessette B. Canales, Chairperson
- Hon. Reynaldo A.S. Tisado, Alternate Chairman
The convened CPSP-CATS Chairmen/Chairpersons and Alternates, in return, sworn to develop a mechanism for the validation, accreditation, and recognition of formal, non-formal, and informal learning outcomes, including professional work experiences and prior learning, as basis for conferring professional qualification titles.