Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) named the newly appointed honorable Chairmen/Chairpersons and Alternate Chairperson of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Council last December 10, 2021, via Microsoft Teams.
Virtually administered by Honorable Chairman Teofilo S. Pilando, Jr. and witnessed by Honorable Commissioner Jose Y. Cueto, Jr., the following Professional Regulatory Boards took their oath before PRC.
- Hon. Sonia S. Olivares, CPD Council Chairperson for Interior Design
- Hon. Lorenzo P. Larion, CPD Council Chairman for Mechanical Engineering
- Hon. William B. Hernandez, CPD Council Chairman for Naval Architect
- Hon. Carfredda P. Dumlao, CPD Council Alternate Chairperson for Nursing
- Hon. Rosita L. Navarro, CPD Council Chairperson for Professional Teachers
In return, the convened CPD Council Chairmen/Chairpersons and Alternate Chairperson, with the utmost support of the Commission, sworn to possess a continuous commitment in executing a well-planned continuing professional development that will ensure the timeliness of every professional’s acquired knowledge and skills, as well as their awareness towards the changing trends and directions for their respective profession.