The PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) announces that Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Professional Teachers will be conducted in Hong Kong on 24 September 2017.
Interested applicants may apply online through this LINK up to August 14, 2017.
The basic documents required are:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purpose Only”);
- Photocopy of valid passport;
- Two (2) passport-size pictures with complete nametag in white background.
Examination fees shall be paid through Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) Authorized Remittance Centers (to be posted at the PRC Website).
After complying with the online processes, the documents shall be submitted to:
Philippine Consulate General
1101 & 1601 Tower I, Admiralty Center
18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
The POLO will accept the printed and signed application form together with the photocopy of the remittance slip and the documentary requirements up to August 20, 2017 only. Original copies of the above mentioned document request shall be presented to the PRC Examination Team for validation upon arrival at the examination venues.
The POLO will pre-qualify the applicants and pre-evaluate the documents submitted. POLO will then be required to submit the name list and documents of the following to PRC by August 28, 2017.
- Pre-qualified applicants for Elementary Level
- Pre-qualified applicants for Secondary Level (per major subject of specialization)
The list of conditionally-approved applicants shall be posted at the PRC Website and shall be forwarded to the testing center.