The PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) announces that Special Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) will be conducted in the Middle East on October 25, 26, 27,2012. The testing centers and licensure board examinations are as follows:
- ABU DHABI, UAE
- DOHA, QATAR
- RIYADH, KSA
- AL-KHOBAR, KSA
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
- CIVIL ENGINEERS
- REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND REGISTERED MASTER ELECTICIANS
- ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Submission of list of pre-qualified applicants for the applicable licensure examination by POLO to PRC is until Wednesday, August 15, 2012. Application forms may be downloaded in this website.
Submission of accomplished application forms and documentary requirements of OFW – applicants shall be with the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) at the respective Embassies/Consulates until Friday, September 14, 2012.
Together with the accomplished application forms, the following documents are to be submitted by the applicants: (NOTE: Requirements can be browsed at the official website of PRC)
Original copies of above mentioned documents shall be presented to the PRC examination team for validation upon their arrival at the examination venues.
Payment of examination fees shall be remitted by the applicants/examinees through the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Overseas Remittance Offices (OROs).
- Basic Documents
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only”)
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Four (4) passport size pictures
- Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) – Specific Original Documents
- For Architects: Accomplished Logbook for Diversified Experience for local experience (certified by mentor-architect) and/or Certificate of Related Work Experience for overseas experience signed by the employer for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Scanned copies shall be submitted through e-mail to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
- For Registered Master Electricians: Certificate of experience on prescribed form.
- For CPAs: Certificate of Completion for refresher course if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, OR)
- For Nurses: First Timer: BSN graduates under CMO No.14 S 2009- Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean & Registrar, duly notarized. BSN graduates under CMO No.30 S 2001-original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the OR-DR cases in the new format. Repeater: Basic Documents.