The PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) announces that Special Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) will be conducted in the Middle East on October 15, 16 & 17, 2013.
The testing centers and licensure board examinations are as follows:
|TESTING CENTERS||LICENSURE EXAMINATIONS|
|1. ABU DHABI, UAE
2. DOHA, QATAR
3. RIYADH, KSA
4. JEDDAH, KSA
2. CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
3. CIVIL ENGINEERS
4. REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND
REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIANS
5. ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS
6. MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Submission of list of pre-qualified applicants for the applicable licensure examination by POLO to PRC is until Thursday, August 15, 2013. Applicants may file their applications via On-line Application System (OAS) which can be accessed at this website.
Upon submission of the application for licensure examinations via OAS the following documents are to be submitted by the applicants to the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) at the respective Embassies/Consulates until Friday, September 13, 2013. (NOTE: Requirements can be browsed at the official website of PRC)
Original copies of above mentioned documents shall be presented to the PRC examination team for validation upon their arrival at the examination venues.
- Basic Documents
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only”)
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Four (4) passport size pictures with complete nametag in white background
- Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) – Specific Original Documents
BSN graduates under CMO No.30 S 2001-original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the OR-DR cases in the new format. Repeater: Basic Documents.
- For Architects:
- Accomplished Logbook for Diversified Experience for local/overseas experience (certified by mentor-architect) and/or Certificate of Related Work Experience for overseas experience signed by the employer for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Scanned copies shall be submitted through e-mail to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
- Updated PRC ID of mentor, PTR, IAPOA
- Affidavit must be signed and sealed by Architect-mentor
- For Registered Master Electricians: Certificate of experience on prescribed form (PRC Form No. 104), certified and signed by REE/RME/PEE and Certification from the Company.
- For CPAs: Certificate of Completion for refresher course if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, OR)
- For Nurses: First Timer: BSN graduates under CMO No.14 S 2009- Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registrar, duly notarized.
- For Architects:
Payment of examination fees shall be remitted by the applicants/examinees through the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Overseas Remittance Offices (OROs).