This is to inform the public that the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) recently issued PRC Resolution No. 2020-1267 (s.2020), adopting the revised guidelines and procedures in the filing and processing of application for licensure examination of repeater examinees/applicants as follows:
- Repeater examinees who took the licensure examinations from June 2018 and onwards shall no longer be required to personally file their applications and submit copies of Transcript of Records and NSO Birth Certificates in PRC Regional Offices and PRC Service/Offsite Centers;
- Upon online submission of application for licensure examination and payment of examination fee through the duly accredited payment channels, the repeater examinee/applicant shall print the system-generated Notice of Admission (NOA) which shall be presented to the examination personnel/supervisor on the day/s of the licensure examination; Please see step-by-step procedure in filing online examination application without appointment (for repeaters);
- Scanned copies of other documents required by respective regulatory laws, such as certificate of completion of refresher course, NBI/Police clearance, good moral certificate, and regional trial court clearances shall be submitted through the official email address of the concerned Regional Office/Service Center. Non-submission or failure to submit the required documents within seven (7) days upon online issuance of NOA shall cause the cancellation of said application for licensure examination;
- Original/photocopies of said documentary requirements shall be submitted personally during the initial registration when they passed the licensure examination;
- System-generated Seat Plan compared with the NOA will be the basis of the examinee’s identity during the licensure examination.
The above policy was issued in compliance with the Zero-Contact Policy rule of the national government as well as the requirements of the Anti-Red Tape Act (Republic Act No. 9485, s.2007).
For the complete text of PRC Resolution No. 2020-1267 (s.2020), please click this link.
For queries and concerns, please find email address and send message to concerned PRC Regional Office/Service Center through this link.