The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in its commitment to reach and serve more clients opened a Service Center in Robinsons Place Santiago, 3rd Floor, Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Mabini, Santiago City, Isabela last December 12, 2017 (Tuesday).
Robinsons Place Santiago PRC Service Center will be open every Monday to Friday from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. It will offer the following services:
• Application for Licensure Examination;
• Initial Registration;
• Renewal of Professional Identification Cards;
• Issuance of Duplicate Professional Identification Cards;
• Authentication of Certificate of Registration (COR) and/ Professional Identification Card (PIC);
• Issuance of Certificate of Good Standing;
• Original Certification of Board Rating/Board Passing;
• Authentication of Board Rating/Board Passing;
• Verification of Board Rating; and
• Processing of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Application.
The establishment of PRC Service Centers in Robinsons Malls is part of Robinsons Lingkod Pinoy Center, a public service program of Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC).