Tacloban, Philippines - Commissioner Jose Y. Cueto, Jr. of the Professional Regulation Commission and Ormoc City Mayor Richard I. Gomez recently led the Inauguration and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony of the new PRC Service Center at Robinsons Place Ormoc City last 26 June, 2018. The event was witnessed by PRC Tacloban OIC Regional Director, Randie Narcival Taquiqui, representatives from the Department of Labor and Employment as well as employees of the PRC Tacloban Office.
The new office shall be offering the following services:
- Application for Various Licensure Examinations
- Renewal, Printing and Issuance of Professional Identification Card
- Initial Registration
- Application for Registration without Examination
- Requests for Various Certifications (Good Standing, Board Rating, Board Passing)
- Requests for Authentication (Professional Identification Card, Board Certificate, Certificate of Board Rating, Board Passing)
- Issuance and Duplication of Board Certificate
- State Board Verification
The new Service Center is located at 2nd floor, Robinsons Place Ormoc City and will be open from Mondays to Fridays, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.