The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) through Chairperson Teresita R. Manzala and PAG-IBIG Fund CEO Atty. Darlene Marie B. Berberabe, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) on May 29, 2012 that would further ensure that professionals become Pag-IBIG Members and enjoy the many benefits of being Pag-IBIG Members.
The MOA provides the following items of cooperation between the PRC and the Pag-IBIG:
- Further raise awareness amongst professionals on mandatory Pag-IBIG Fund membership and its programs and benefits;
- Bring Pag-IBIG membership registration, information and services closer to professionals by establishing Pag-IBIG Kiosks in PRC offices; and
- Strengthen the cooperation between the PRC and Pag-IBIG in providing access to Pag-IBIG membership to professionals:
- through seminars and orientations to be conducted by Pag-IBIG;
- during their application for new/renewal of license;
- during conventions and oathtaking ceremonies of the PRCs various Boards.
|PRC Chairperson Teresita R. Manzala (middle)and Pag-IBIG Fund CEO Darlene Marie B. Berberabe (left) during the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement on May 29, 2012. Looking on at right is Board of Optometry Chairperson Dr. Vivian S. Sarabia. Standing behind are (from left): Board of Nutrition and Dietetics Chairperson Virgith Buena, Board of Optometry member Dr. Anita Villarta, Board of Architecture member Marietta B. Segovia and Board of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Chairman Rosalio Quirante.|