The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 35 out of 53 passed the Psychologist Licensure Examination and 1,290 out of 3,283 passed the Psychometrician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Psychology in Manila last October 2014. The result of examination with respect to one (1) examinee was withheld pending final determination of his liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The members of the Board of Psychology who gave the licensure examinations are Ms. Miriam P. Cue, Chairman; Ms. Alexa P. Abrenica and Ms. Imelda Virginia G. Villar, Members.
The results were released in four (4) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on November 24-26, 2014. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of October 2014 Psychologist and Psychometrician Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the October 2014 Psychologist and Psychometrician Licensure Examinations
- List of successful examinees who garnered the three (3) highest places (Psychologist Licensure Examination)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Psychometrician Licensure Examination)
- List of successful examinees in the October 2014 Psychologist and Psychometrician Licensure Examinations