The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 503 out of 1,086 passed the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination and 18 out of 89 passed the X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Radiologic Technology in Manila last November 2013.
The members of the Board of Radiologic Technology are Wilhelmina M. Gana, Chairman; Ms. Cecilia Samaniego-Mananghaya, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Mr. Zaldy M. Ambon, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on December 11 & 12, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016 for RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2013-2016 for X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of November 2013 Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the November 2013 Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Radiologic Technologist)
- List of successful examinees in the November 2013 Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the November 2013 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination