The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 3 Professional Electrical Engineers; 457 out of 1,611 Registered Electrical Engineers; and 539 out of 1,408 Registered Master Electricians successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi last May 2010 . The results of examination with respect to one (1) examinee were withheld pending final determination of his liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The members of the Board of Electrical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Fortunato C. Leynes, Chairman; Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza and Engr. Francis V. Mapile , Members.
The results were released in three (3) days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 but not later than Friday, July 2, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013 for REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2010-2013 for REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals .
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination, as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional, will be held before the Board on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Registration for membership with the Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) will start on Wednesday, June 9, 2010, as mandated by Law, under Resolution 36, Series of 2003. The IIEE is the only Electrical Professional Association accredited by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of May 2010 Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the May 2010 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the May 2010 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Registered Electrical Engineer)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Registered Master Electrician)
- List of successful examinees in the May 2010 Professional Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the May 2010 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the May 2010 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination