The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 907 out of 2,574 passed the Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination and 969 out of 1,488 passed the Electronics Technician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Electronics Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Lucena this March 2014.
The members of the Board of Electronics Engineering are Engr. Alnar L. Detalla, Chairman, Engr. Enrico Claro R. Delmoro and Engr. Herminio J. Orbe, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on March 17-19, 2014. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of March 2014 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the March 2014 Electronics Engineer and Electronics Technician Licensure Examinations
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Electronics Engineer)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the four (4) highest places (Electronics Technician)
- List of successful examinees in the March 2014 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the March 2014 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination