The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 658 out of 1,220 passed the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this March 2011.
The members of the Board of Mechanical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Leandro A. Conti Chairman and Engr. Vicente B. Vosotros, Member.
The results were released in one (1) working day after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Friday, March 25, 2011 but not later than April 15, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014 for MECHANICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2011-2014 for CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examinations as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday, April 25, 2011 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Inc. (PSME) will take place after registration as a professional with the Board and the Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of March 2011 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the March 2011 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the March 2011 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Mechanical Engineer)
- The list of successful examinees in the Professional Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination held on March 2011
- List of successful examinees in the March 2011 Mechanical Engineer / Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examinations