The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 238 out of 583 passed the May 2014 Dentist Licensure Examination (Written Phase) and 245 out of 249 passed the Dentist Licensure Examination (Practical Phase) given by the Board of Dentistry in Manila last June 2014.
The members of the Board of Dentistry who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Rannier F. Reyes, Chairman; Dr. Gloria M. Bumanlag, Dr. Steve Mark G. Gan, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia and Dr. Dominador H. Santos Jr., Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on July 9 & 10, 2014. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of June 2014 Dentist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the May 2014 Dentist Licensure Examination (Written Phase)
- Performance of schools in the June 2014 Dentist Licensure Examination (Practical Phase)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the June 2014 Dentist Licensure Examination (Practical Phase)