The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 506 out of 984 passed the Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this July 2011.
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Reynaldo R. Rey-Matias, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 but not later than August 24, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examinations as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Blvd., Manila.
- Full text of the Official Result of July 2011 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the July 2011 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the July 2011 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the two (2) highest places (Occupational Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the July 2011 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations