The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 434 out of 938 passed the Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this July 2010.
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Reynaldo R. Rey-Matias, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 but not later than August 20, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examinations as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc. (PPTA) and Occupational Therapy Association of the Philippines, Inc. (OTAP) will take place after registration as a Professional with the Board and the Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of July 2010 Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the July 2010 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the July 2010 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the three (3) highest places (Occupational Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the July 2010 Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations