The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 972 out of 2,689 passed the Agriculturist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Agriculture in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this July 2010 .
The members of the Board of Agriculture are Dr. Fortunato A. Battad, Chairman; Dr. Rodolfo M. Ela, Dr. Nora B. Inciong, Inv. Gonzalo O. Catan, Jr, Dr. Teodoro A. Abilay and Mr. Vicente L. Domingo , Members.
Five hundred fifty (550) applicants were approved for registration without examination as Agriculturists.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 but not later than August 20, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals .
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday, August 30, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila. Selling of oathtaking tickets will be from August 4, 2010 until August 27, 2010 at the PRC Extension Office located at the 2nd Floor, Ever Gotesco Mall, Recto, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Association of Agriculturist, Inc. (PAA) will also start on Wednesday, August 4, 2010.
- Full text of the Official Result of July 2010 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the July 2010 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the July 2010 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
- List of Approved Applicants for Registration Without Examination per Board Res. No. 09 dated July 22, 2009, Board Res. No. 10 dated August 6, 2009, Board Res. No. 11 dated September 24, 2009, Board Res. No. 12 dated November 23, 2009, Series of 2009; Board Res. No. 01 dated January 8, 2010, Board Res. No. 2 dated January 19, 2010, Board Res. No. 3 dated March 19, 2010, Board Res. Nos. 04 and 05 dated June 23, 2010, Series of 2010.