The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 310 out of 627 passed the Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this January 2011 .
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Reynaldo R. Rey-Matias, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque , Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days from the last day of examinations.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examinations as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza, Manila, CCP Complex Roxas Blvd., Pasay City.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc. (PPTA) and Occupational Therapy Association of the Philippines, Inc. (OTAP) will take place after registration as a Professional with the Board and the Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of January 2011 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the January 2011 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the January 2011 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the two (2) highest places (Occupational Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the January 2011 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the January 2011 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination