The Professional Regulation Commission is in need of the following IT positions at the Central Office for the preparation and implementation of various ICT projects:
- Network and Security Administrator
- Network troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Implement and troubleshoot firewall, router, and switch
- Monitor alerts, troubleshoot issues and coordinate hardware replacements and carrier/supplier issues
- Prepares the analysis of the security, capacity and reliability of the network infrastructure
- Research, plans, designs, implements and improve network systems
- Ensure that the computer hardware and network infrastructure is properly maintained
- Administer systems, applications, and databases of all network-attached devices owned by the Commission
- Conduct technology tracking and assessment, feature selection, installation, configuration, security configuration, disaster recovery, review, problem diagnosis and upgrades
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned
- At least 3-years relevant experience in Network Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.) or with equivalent experience
- Must have at least 1 relevant Network Engineering Certification
- Experience in Systems Administration
- Database Administrator
- Management and maintenance of back-ups and recovery procedures
- Proficient in using SQL server as well as writing SQL script, familiar with databases tables, views, triggers, constraints, stored procedures and so on
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system, defining database physical structure and functional capabilities
- Assist in the maintenance and management of LERIS database and other Commission’s databases
- Monitors the database system performance and utilization
- Designs, develops and maintains the logical structure of all database elements of all Information Systems including systems for development
- 3-5years experience in design and maintenance of SQL Server 2012 (or higher) database system
- 3-5years experience with database architecture in support of web applications and client server applications
- System Developers
- Responsible for the development, design, and implementation of a system that will support the Commission’s requirements.
- Monitor system performance and usage.
- Plan and execute testing and implementation of systems.
- Required skills: Net, C#, ASP.Net, VB.NET, SQL Server 2012 (or higher), Web Services.
- Minimum 3-years combined work experience in developing and/or modifying programs for computer applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Interested applicants must submit their updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS), resume, original/ authenticated copy of Transcript of Record and authenticated copy of Eligibility/PRC License if available, and Training Certificates to:
Ms. EVELYN C. BAYAUA
Human Resource Management Division
Professional Regulation Commission
P. Paredes St. cor. Morayta, Sampaloc, Manila
or send to
For inquiries you may call 736-2246.
Thank you very much.