The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 412 out of 766 passed the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination and 54 out of 87 passed the Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this February 2015.
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Pollyana G. Escano, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 11, 12 & 13, 2015. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of February 2015 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the February 2015 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the three (3) highest places (Occupational Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the February 2015 Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations