The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 574 out of 1,648 Registered Electrical Engineers and 871 out of 1,973 Registered Master Electricians successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Lucena this February 2014.
The members of the Board of Electrical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza and Engr. Francis V. Mapile.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on March 10, 2014 but not later than March 12, 2014. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017 for REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2014-2017 for REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of February 2014 Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the February 2014 Registered Electrical Engineer and Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examinations
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the Registered Electrical Engineer
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the Registered Master Electrician
- List of successful examinees in the February 2014 Registered Electrical Engineer and Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examinations