The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 285 out of 579 passed the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination and 32 out of 64 passed the Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this February 2013.
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Reynaldo R. Rey-Matias, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 21 and 22, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of February 2013 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the February 2013 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the February 2013 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the February 2013 Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations