The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 22,760 out of 67,095 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last December 2011.
The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, Members.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
- Full text of the Official Result of December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination
- Searcheable list of successful examinees in the December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination
- Verify your exam grades/rating here