The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 25,301 elementary teachers out of 70,786 examinees (35.74%) and 26,767 secondary teachers out of 77,803 examinees (34.40%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last August 17, 2014 in Hong Kong and 24 testing centers all over the Philippines. It is further announced that of the 25,301 elementary teacher passers, 21,649 are first timers and 3,652 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 23,820 passers are first timers and 2,947 are repeaters.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
The results of examination with respect to six (6) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on November 5, 2014. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following: 1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal; 2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula); 3) 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag); 4) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and 5) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
- List of successful examinees in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Secondary Level)