The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the Special Professional Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) in Bangkok, Thailand on 30 September 2018.
Interested applicants may apply online through http://online1.prc.gov.ph. Deadline of Filing of Application is on 20 July 2018.
Payments shall be made through Land Bank of the Philippines’ Link.BizPortal http://epaymentportal.landbank.com/
or at the nearest PRC Office.
For PRC office over-the-counter payments, please read the step-by-step procedure below:
- After selecting transaction from the online1.prc.gov.ph portal, the applicant shall go back to the [Existing Transaction] page and copy the reference number of the transaction.
- The applicant or the representative shall present the reference number to the PRC Cashier to process payment.
- Upon payment, the applicant shall go back to his/her account and print the Application Form.
After completing the online transactions, the applicant, or any authorized representative, shall submit the documents to the Licensure Office/Licensure and Registry Division of the PRC Central Office, Philippine International Convention Center, PRC Service Centers, or any PRC Regional Office.
The required documents are:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purpose Only)
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Four (4) passport-size pictures with complete nametag in white background
The list of conditionally-approved applicants shall be posted at the PRC website.
The PRC Examination Team will issue the Notice of Admission (NOA) upon presentation of the original documents from September 27 to September 29, 2018. Venue is to be announced (TBA).