Manila, May 31, 2016 --- The winners of the recently concluded PRC Employees’ Union General Election held at Bulwagang Nubla, 5th floor, PRC Annex Building last April 26, 2015, formally took their oath before the Professional Regulation Commission last May 18, 2016. The oath taking was administered by PRC Chairman, Hon. Teofilo S. Pilando Jr.
Pursuant to Resolution No. 2016 - 02, the newly elected officials of the 2016 PRC Employee’s Union Executive Board are as follows:
- President: Atty. Arjay R. Rosales
- Executive Vice – President: Teodoro V. Mendoza II
- Vice – President for Luzon: Ferdinand Mataac
- Vice – President for Visayas: Nestor S. Zeta
- Secretary : Rosewyndaluz Gascon
- Treasurer : Paul Leo D. Abesamis
- Auditor : Norielyn L. Ana
- Public Relations Officer: John Marvin Magsalin
- Sergeant – At – Arms: Heriberto F. Francisco
The Board of Directors shall hold office for a term of two (2) years until their successors shall have been elected and qualified.