The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,686 out of 2,513 passed the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila and Cebu last September 2011.
The members of the Board of Mechanical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Leandro A. Conti, Officer-In-Charge and Engr. Vicente B. Vosotros, Member.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014 for MECHANICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2011-2014 for CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of September 2011 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the September 2011 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the September 2011 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Mechanical Engineer)
- List of successful examinees in the September 2011 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the September 2011 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination