The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) warns the public of unofficial Facebook pages offering assistance to professionals on the renewal of their Professional Identification Cards (PICs) for a fee, that the same are not in any way related or recognized as partners of PRC to offer any services such as but not limited to the renewal of PICs:
- BLITZ PROCESSING (https://www.facebook.com/blitzprocessing/)
- PRC RENEWAL ASSISTANCE (https://www.facebook.com/groups/125253266196997)
- PRC RENEWAL ASSISTANCE (https://www.facebook.com/groups/519807995726548/)
- PASABAY DOCS (https://www.facebook.com/PasabayDocs)
- PRC ONLINE ASSISTANCE (https://www.facebook.com/groups/568220481230615)
The PRC follows procedures and processes as stated in its Citizen’s Charter and disclaims all representations which are reportedly extended by the said Facebook pages. The transacting public is advised to refer to the PRC Citizen’s Charter posted at the PRC website on the requirements and timelines on the release of relevant documents.
Further, the PRC will continuously take measures to protect the public from false information and services provided by any unauthorized individuals, groups, or entities.
For accurate and reliable information on PRC relevant services please follow its official website at www.prc.gov.ph and its official Facebook page and Twitter handle at https://www.facebook.com/professionalregulationcommission and https://twitter.com/PRC_main respectively.