The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,101 out of 2,613 Registered Electrical Engineers; 429 out of 1,476 Registered Master Electricians; and 9 Professional Electrical Engineers successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Zamboanga this September 2009. The results of examination with respect to seven (7) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The members of the Board of Electrical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Rodolfo R. Peñalosa, Chairman (on leave); Engr. Edward L. Mendoza and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Members.
The results were released in two (2) days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, September 28, 2009 but not later than October 26, 2009. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012 for REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2009-2012 for REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination, as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional, will be held before the Board on Wednesday, November 4, 2009, at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Registration for membership with the Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) will start on Monday, September 28, 2009, as mandated by Law, under Resolution 36, Series of 2003. The IIEE is the only Electrical Professional Association accredited by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of September 2009 Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the September 2009 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the September 2009 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Registered Electrical Engineer)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the six (6) highest places (Registered Master Electrician)
- List of successful examinees in the September 2009 Professional Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the September 2009 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the September 2009 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination