The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 17,816 elementary teachers out of 58,471 examinees and 18,801 secondary teachers out of 53,195 examinees successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T) given by the Board for Professional Teachers on September 28, 2008 in 24 testing centers all over the Philippines. The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Brenda B. Corpuz, Officer-In-Charge; Dr. Josefina T. Cunanan, Vice-Chairperson, Dr. Flordeliza P. Mayari and Dr. Norma A. Adamos, Members.
The results of examination with respect to three (3) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula); 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2008-2011. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Oathtaking tickets are available at the Office of Professional Teachers, 3rd Floor, PRC Annex Building for NCR and Region IV passers; and at the PRC regional offices for the passers from the other regions.
REPORTS OF RATING will be distributed to successful examinees on the day of the oathtaking ceremonies, except for N.C.R. and Region IV.
- Full text of the Official Result of September 2008 Teacher Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the September 2008 Licensure Examination for Teachers
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary & Secondary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the September 2008 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the September 2008 Teacher Licensure Examination (Secondary Level)