This is to inform the public and all relying stakeholders of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on the use and acceptance of the digital format or electronic copy of the Professional Identification Card (PIC) (e-PIC), as a valid and sufficient proof of professional identity and standing of the various professionals regulated by PRC.
Beginning 27 February 2023, the e-PIC shall be honored and accepted as a valid government-issued identification document of the professionals for their transactions in all national government agencies and institutions, local government units, and other relevant entities in the public and private sectors, local and international, subject to authentication.
The e-PIC reflects all the information on the physical copy, bearing the name, profession, registration number, registration date, validity period, and a front-facing photograph of the concerned professional.
Verification can be done through PRC Online Verification System Check (online.prc.gov.ph/Verification) wherein the bar code appearing in the e-PIC can be scanned through an internet-enabled computer or mobile device camera.
All concerned entities are enjoined to honor and accept the e-PIC in all its digital forms as proof of professional identity subject to proper authentication and verification.
For information and guidance.
You may check and follow these steps:
1. Log-in to your LERIS account.
2. Click "Existing Transaction" and click "View e-PIC".
3. You may save your e-PIC on your mobile phone or desktop computer and print the same.
4. The e-PIC can be accessed by professionals who have paid PIC renewal transactions and newly registered professionals who were issued Registration (License) Number from January 2020.
5. Professionals who have additional requirements for their PIC renewal transaction should submit the required documents to the Regional Office (RO) on their appointment date. After the RO has processed their renewal transaction, they can then access their e-PIC.
6. The authenticity of the e-PIC may be verified by scanning it via https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification using your internet-enabled computer/mobile devices.
7. Professionals can still claim their PVC PIC on their scheduled date of appointment.
8. The printing of the e-PIC is optional to the professional.