Expanding nationwide operations for 2021, the Professional Regulation Commission Regional Office VI (PRC-Iloilo) opened its new service center in Festive Walk Mall, Third Floor, Mandurriao, Iloilo City. To date, PRC Festive Walk Mall is an addition to the existing three (3) PRC service centers operating in Western Visayas, alongside with Robinsons Place-Iloilo, Robinsons Place-Bacolod, and PRC GT Mall-Pavia.
The new service center is operational from Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., with the following services offered:
- Renewal of Professional Identification Card (PIC);
- e of Duplicate PIC;
- Application for Petition for Change of Name due to Marriage;
- Authentication of Certificate of Registration (COR) and PIC;
- Issuance of Certificate of Good Standing;
- Original Certification of Board Rating/Board Passing; and
- Verification of Board Rating
With the newly opened service center in Festive Walk Mall, Iloilo, PRC frontline services become more accessible and convenient to the public.