Starting June 16 – 22, 2022, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will hold several activities to commemorate its 49th Founding Anniversary with the theme, “PRC @ 49: Forging Ahead Towards Professionalism, Resiliency, and Competitiveness”.
With its creation on June 22, 1973 through Presidential Decree No. 223, the Professional Regulation Commission since then has been continuously the instrument of the Filipino people in securing for the country a reliable, trustworthy and progressive system of determining the competence of professionals by the administration of credible and valid licensure examinations and institutionalizing standards of professional practice that are globally recognized.
Despite the challenges that the pandemic had caused for the past years, PRC remained steadfast with its commitment to fulfill its mandate within the bounds of good governance and excellent public service. Thus, proving resilience through changing times, PRC will celebrate its 49 years of existence with confidence as it continues to forge ahead with utmost professionalism and dedication to public service.
The face-to-face and virtual week-long activities at the PRC Central Office in Morayta, Manila, will kick off on June 16, 2022. The opening ceremony will be followed by the conduct of “PRC Got Talent”, a singing and dancing contest that will be participated by PRC employees and Professional Regulatory Boards Chairmen/Chairpersons and Members, including representatives of the various Accredited Professional Organizations (APOs) / Accredited Integrated Professional Organizations (AIPOs), and other agency partners and stakeholders.
The line-up of the weeklong event will include the following:
- June 17, 2022 – Philippine Federation of Professional Association (PFPA) Day
- June 18, 2022 – PRC Family Day
- June 20, 2022 – PRC Got Talent
- June 21, 2022 (AM) – PRC Webinar Session
- Webinar on “The Future of Government Work in Post-COVID World”
- June 21, 2022 (PM) - PRC Livelihood Training
- “Plantito/Plantita 101: Sustainable Gardening Ideas”
- June 22, 2022 – PRC Health and Wellness Day
- June 23, 2022 – PRC Recognition and Loyalty Awards Day
- June 25, 2022 – PRC Tree Planting Activity
PRC Regional Offices across the country will also hold activities such as: Team Building Activities, Fun Run, Gender and Development (GAD) Wellness and Livelihood Programs, Basic Life Support Training, and Bloodletting Activity.