The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 8,045 elementary teachers out of 43,086 examinees (18.67%), 26 Accelerated Teacher Education Program (A.T.E.P.) graduates out of 146 examinees (17.81%) and 10,792 secondary teachers out of 38,339 examinees (28.15%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T) given by the Board for Professional Teachers on October 4, 2009 in 23 testing centers all over the Philippines. The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Brenda B. Corpuz, Officer-In-Charge; Dr. Reynaldo T. Peña and Dr. Faith M. Bachiller, Members.
The results of examination with respect to two thousand eight hundred sixteen (2,816) examinees were withheld as per Board Resolution Nos. 34 & 35 (A) dated October 30, 2009, No. 38 dated November 5, 2009 and Nos. 42 & 44 dated November 13, 2009, Series of 2009.
R.A. No. 7836 known as the “Philippine Teachers Professionalization Act of 1994” States: “Every registrant shall be required to take his professional oath before practicing as a professional teacher” (Sec. 18). Mass oath taking for the LET passers are organized by the Board. Click here for the dates and venues of mass oath taking.
- Full text of the Official Result of October 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers
- Performance of schools in the October 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary Level & Secondary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers (Secondary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers (Elementary - ATEP)