The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,404 out of 2,322 passed the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this October 2009.
The members of the Board of Mechanical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Alfredo Y. Po, Chairman; Engr. Leandro A. Conti and Engr. Vicente B. Vosotros, Members.
The results were released in one (1) day after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, October 26, 2009 but not later than Friday, November 6, 2009. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012 for MECHANICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2009-2012 for CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board in MANILA on Friday, November 13, 2009 at 1:30 in the afternoon at the Tent, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila; in CEBU will be announced later.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Inc. (PSME) will start on Monday, October 26, 2009.
- Full text of the Official Result of October 2009 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the October 2009 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the October 2009 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Mechanical Engineer)
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Professional Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination