The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 52 out of 220 passed the Fisheries Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Fisheries in Manila, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this October 2009.
The members of the Board of Fisheries are Rogelio O. Juliano, Chairman; Cesario R. Pagdilao and Catalino R. Dela Cruz, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examination.
Seventeen (17) applicants were approved for registration without examination as Fisheries Technologists.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Tuesday, November 3, 2009 but not later than November 20, 2009. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012, and to pay the Examination Fee of P900 for applicants for registration without examination. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional and those who registered without examination will be held before the Board on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
- Full text of the Official Result of October 2009 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the October 2009 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the seven (7) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the October 2009 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Examination
- List of approved applicants for registration without examination Per Board Res. No. 05 dated September 3, 2009 and Board Res. No. 06 dated October 20, 2009