The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 527 out of 1,497 Registered Electrical Engineers; 465 out of 1,120 Registered Master Electricians; and 2 out of 2 Professional Electrical Engineers successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this May 2009.
The members of the Board of Electrical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Rodolfo R. Peñalosa, Chairman; Engr. Edward L. Mendoza and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Members.
The results were released in two (2) days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, May 18, 2009 but not later than June 5, 2009. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012 for REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2009-2012 for REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination, as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional, will be held before the Board on Saturday, June 13, 2009, at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Centennial Hall, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) will start on May 18, 2009, as mandated by Law, under Resolution 36, Series of 2003. The IIEE is the only Electrical Professional Association accredited by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of May 2009 Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the May 2009 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the May 2009 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the Registered Electrical Engineer
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the Registered Master Electrician
- List of successful examinees in the May 2009 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the May 2009 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the May 2009 Professional Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination